I have a new companion Sister Kieffer whom is awesome! She is from Springville. Shout out to Whitney. And has been out 11.5 months. Her favorite color is green. Favorite animal is a dog. She was studying civil engineering at BYU. So hopefully after we are companions I will be smarter. But we are both severely directionally challenged so we thank y’all for our GPS everyday!!!! So lots of awesome experiences this week I think I will do tender mercy bullet points.
- Sad goodbye to Sister Webb, which was super sad, but I didn’t have a mental break down and I didn’t spill anything in her dress. SUCCESS!
- We looked at were we were going next on our plans and I think spell check did a special number I could not understand what I had planned for so we tried someone else and found the coolest guy names Timothy! We are super excited to see where he goes!
- So we’ve made a special bond with this lady Martha I met a while back at the Brea Nativity. We just kind of became friends at the event and had us over to her home. We talked about her life and kids and she has ha d a rough few years, but is willing to look more to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are also super excited to see where she goes. She would be an AMAZING RS President!
- We met this lady who hasn’t been to church in who knows how many years we asked if she read the Book of Mormon and she said she just never had an understanding of anything so she is letting us teach her the lessons and it is also amazing! She made us cookies and showed us her family history books and told us about her family being sealed and how she wants that for family now. Yay! Progress!
- There is a family in the ward where the wife is struggling with ALS. She hasn’t been to church in a while, but her son just returned from his mission and they found a way for her to attend it was so awesome! Such a happy moment for them!
- Have I mentioned that I just love the Lamborne family? These people are amazing! #Goals
- So we are running out of miles sooooo we walked a lot this week and one day we walked a particularly long distance to see someone just as we get there we realize there is no house number to go with the street name… but we look around and found a potiental. And she said we literally came at the most perfect timing. She actually has a friend that went to USU too and is now on a mission. We shared 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 one of my new favs. And the conversation was so natural, led right into our unquie message and she is excited to learn!
- Okay so super cool opportunity. We got volunteered by some other missionaries to speak to 125 scouts and their parents about honoring our father and months and not killing people. They did a 10 commandment hike and hiked to different churches and learned about the 10 commandments. We had so much fun doing it. It was last minute and terrifying, but so so happy we were able to do it. We have a bright generation coming up! We even got a baggy for doing it!
- Bro D came to church and Sunday School even though they said they wouldn’t be able to make it! Made my week!
And lots more things but you don’t have the time to read it and I don’t have the time to write it so know that God loves His children. If you pray for opportunities to be an instrument He will give you those opportunities. We’ve been inviting people to pray daily for opportunities. We had a member tell us I’ll try but I’m not sure of what more I can do. She told us at church today someone at work randomly can’t Up to her and asked if she knew anything about Mormons. How random. But not. Bc the Lord will answer our prayers. I love you all so much! Work hard and pray hard this week! Stay safe! Much ️